(until Feb 28)
(March 1 to Mar 25)**
(Mar 26 to Apr 27) *
(Expo Apr 28 & 29) *
|TC10K Run/Walk Visually Impaired||$40.00 / pair||$45.00 / pair||$50.00 / pair||$55.00 / pair|
|TC10K Recreation or Competitive Wheelchair||$40.00||$45.00||$50.00||$55.00|
|Thrifty Foods Family Run||$20.00||$20.00||$22.00||$25.00|
Register In Person At The Expo
You can register in person at the TC10K Race Expo April 28 and 29, 2017.
Friday April 28 –11:00am until 7:00 pm
Saturday April 29 – 10:00am to 6:00 pm
No Race Day Registration or Post Race Shirt Pickup!
Registration Confirmation – Individual & Team
If you are unsure if you have registered, you can look up your name under:
Through our online registration partner, Race Roster Registrations, you are able to make changes to your online registration for the TC10K up until March 25th for TEAM members and up until April 26 for INDIVIDUAL racers. These changes include registration information, t-shirt size, event category, and creating/editing a fundraising page. To make any of these changes please follow the steps below:
– Visit Race Roster and either login to your account (if you already have one) or create a new account (if you don’t already have one). NOTE: If creating a new account ensure that you use the same email address you used when registering for the TC10K. This will allow the online registration system to pull all previous registrations into your new account.
– To edit your Registration Information click on the Edit Registration button.
– To change your event category click on the Edit Registration button and then the Change Category button.
– To edit your T-Shirt Size click on the Additional Items button.
– To create a Fundraising Page click on the Fundraising button.
Changing from Individual to Team Registration
Changes can be made on the Race Roster registration page for the event.
Entry fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deferable under any circumstances.
Registrations are non-transferable for the following reasons. A person running in your place with a different gender or a different age group can lead to errors in the results, and deny legitimate winners of their justly won prizes. Also, in the event of an accident or medical condition, wrong information may have serious consequences. If you are unable to run, you can still pickup your race shirt (if you registered prior to posted deadline), at the package pickup times posted below on this page.