You can now register online through RaceRoster or print off an entry form and mail it or drop it off at any of the Victoria or Nanaimo Running Room stores!
Click below to print off a paper registration form. Compete the form and send with Cheque, Money Order or Visa/Mastercard number to the mailing address on the form or drop off to any of the Victoria or Nanaimo Running Room stores. Registration fee includes tax and offline processing fee.
Please make CHEQUE or MONEY ORDER payable to: Vancouver Island Running Society
**PLEASE NOTE** CASH will not be accepted
* NO TEAM REGISTRATION AFTER APRIL 5, 2017.
You can register in person at the TC10K Race Expo April 28 and 29, 2017.
Friday April 28 –11:00am until 7:00 pm
Saturday April 29 – 10:00am to 6:00 pm
No Race Day Registration or Post Race Shirt Pickup!
Registration Confirmation – Individual & Team
If you are unsure if you have registered, you can look up your name under:
Through our online registration partner, Race Roster Registrations, you are able to make changes to your online registration for the TC10K up until April 5th for TEAM members and up until April 26 for INDIVIDUAL racers. These changes include registration information, t-shirt size, event category, and creating/editing a fundraising page. To make any of these changes please follow the steps below:
– Visit Race Roster and either login to your account (if you already have one) or create a new account (if you don’t already have one). NOTE: If creating a new account ensure that you use the same email address you used when registering for the TC10K. This will allow the online registration system to pull all previous registrations into your new account.
– To edit your Registration Information click on the Edit Registration button.
– To change your event category click on the Edit Registration button and then the Change Category button.
– To edit your T-Shirt Size click on the Additional Items button.
– To create a Fundraising Page click on the Fundraising button.
Changing from Individual to Team Registration
To change from individual registration to team registration please email email@example.com and provide the team name and category of the team that you want to join.
Entry fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deferable under any circumstances.
Registrations are non-transferable for the following reasons. A person running in your place with a different gender or a different age group can lead to errors in the results, and deny legitimate winners of their justly won prizes. Also, in the event of an accident or medical condition, wrong information may have serious consequences. If you are unable to run, you can still pickup your race shirt (if you registered prior to posted deadline), at the package pickup times posted below on this page.