Teams Info 2017
Register for a Team
Team registration is now OPEN for 2017.
You can confirm your team registration here:
Registration Rates (Team Category)
|Race||Early Bird (until Feb 28, 2017)||Regular (Feb 16 to Apr 5)||Late (Apr 5 to Apr 26 Noon)||Expo (Expo Apr 28 & 29)|
|TC10K – All teams (incl. school team supporters)||$40.00||$45.00||N/A||N/A|
|Island Farms School Challenge TC10K – Students & teachers on school teams||$30.00||$35.00||N/A||N/A|
|Thrifty Foods Family Run (1.5k) – All teams (incl. school teams)||$20.00||$20.00||N/A||N/A|
All team members will receive an event t-shirt with the team name or logo printed on the back. If you choose to have a logo on the shirt, please ensure you have submitted the logo no later than March 25, 2017. Details about logo submission are available below.
There is no cost to create a team and registration fees will be charged based on the distance your team members select (1.5K or 10K).
Team Registration Deadline
The deadline for team entries is Wednesday, April 5, 2017. All team members must be registered on or before this date and your team must have at least 10 members. If you have not reached the minimum of 10 team members, all team members will be transferred to the individual category and you will not have your team logo or name printed on your shirts. You can view your team members on the Team Confirmation page. You will not be able to modify (add, remove, etc.) your team after April 5, 2017.
Pay Your Team Members’ Registration Fees
If you would like to pay all or part of your team members’ registration fees, you will need to select YES in the ‘Purchase Registration Codes for Your Family, Friends, Company or Team Members” when you are creating your team. (See screenshot below). Click here for detailed instructions on how to create codes for your team.
Here are the options if you would like to pay for all or a portion of your team members’ registration fees:
- PAY NOW for your team members’ full registration fees (100%). This option allows you to secure pricing at the current rates. A code will be generated that you can send to your members to enter during registration, which will discount their payment to $0.
- PAY NOW for a portion of your team members’ registration fees. A code will be generated that you can send to your members to enter during registration, which will discount their payment to $0. For example, if you purchase at early bird pricing ($40) and choose to pay for 50% of their fees ($20), you will receive a code that will apply a $20 discount on their registration. If they register while pricing is still at $40, they will pay the remaining $20. If they register while pricing is at $45, they will pay $25.
- PAY LATER for your team members’ registration fees. You can choose to pay all (100%) or another percentage of their fees. We will invoice you for the number of codes that were redeemed, at the pricing that was valid at the time of their registration. The invoices will sent to you between April 6-12, 2017 and payment must be received in full before Package Pick-Up in order to receive your shirts and bibs.
After completing your Create A Team registration, you will receive the code(s) and instructions in an email from RaceRoster shortly after registering your team.
Your team members can also pay the registration fees themselves. If this is your preference, please select NO during the “Purchase Registration Codes for Your Friends, Family, Company or Team Members.
T-Shirt Logo Submission Details
If you have decided to have a logo on the t-shirt and would like to use a different logo than last year, or you are a new team, you have two options for logo submission:
- Email a black and white high resolution logo to email@example.com
- Mail a black and white logo on 8.5 x 11 paper to TC10K office (#315 -755 Caledonia Avenue, Victoria, BC V8T 0C2)
All logos must be received by March 25, 2017. If a logo is not received by this date, we will use your logo from 2017 or print your team name (text only).
No Printable Registration Form
Team Package Pick-Up
There is a special teams only package pickup on Thursday April 27, 2017 from 4pm – 7pm at Crystal Garden Conference Centre. If you are unable to make that time, you can come to the regular package pick up on Friday or Saturday.
Please note: There is no individual pick up for team members, but they are all welcome to attend the expo on Friday or Saturday to visit the exhibitors.
Schools are encouraged to take part and have a chance to win $1,000* for your school from Island Farms as the Largest Team, Fastest Team or Best Team Spirit. If your school would like to be a part of the Island Farms School Team Challenge, please select the “Island Farms School Team Challenge” category when creating your team.
Students and teachers on a School Team that are participating in the Island Farms School Team Challenge receive discounted pricing. Any supporters of a School Team (including any family and friends) can still join the School Team, but they will pay the All Teams pricing and should select the TC10K – All Teams category when they are registering.
*Teams may only receive one prize. If a team qualifies as the winner for more than one category, they will choose which award they would like to receive and the other prize will be awarded to the second place team.
Questions? Comments? Praise? Contact our Teams Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org